cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: log4j 1.2.15 dependencies
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:38:49 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
>> Since this dependencies are not on central repository, shouldn't they
>> be defined as provided, or so?
> definitly, but it shouldn't be us to fix this in our pom. It's still a
> PITA that    dependencies are not checked if they really exist when
> things are deployed to the central repository.  *sigh*

I agree that such check would help with silly mistakes and proper Maven evangelizing but the
is always on log4j team for broken release. POM is part of release and there is no excuse!

> Since we can probably leave out this release and wait for one with
> correct dependencies, I set the version of log4j to 1.2.14 again.

I think we should report this problem to log4j community.

> (BTW, great to have Continuuum running again!)

Yes, but it's not always working properly, see
As soon as this issue is resolved I will be fully satisfied with our Continuuum instance.

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message