cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI: Expression language Daisy site created
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:30:13 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted let you know that I have created Daisy site for
> cocoon-expression-language module. It was very easy because everything is
> explained here: http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g3/1223.html
>
> I must visit our Daisy more often; our documentation system is no less fun
> than coding. :-)

thanks Grek for taking care for documentation too!

I'm happy that the refered documentation about our documentation was good enough
for you to create a new documentation module (= Daisy site).

Though in this particular case I don't think that we should create seperate doc
modules. Some time ago we (= at least Helma and I) agreed that we don't do this
for *core* documentation because this part will be in flux for some time.

Do you mind if I move the docs that you created to the core documentation?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc