cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: The future of the cron block
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:16:08 GMT
On 27.08.2007 7:38 Uhr, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> I'm wondering what the opinion about the future of our cron block is? Do
> we need such a thing at all? Could we just use the quartz support of Spring?

I'd go with Spring's Quartz integration. Our cron block has (most
probably) nothing to do with XML processing but is only about
configuration of Quartz. That's a framework concern and in general I'd
like to see those delegated more and more to Spring instead of coming
with our own implementation.

Joerg