cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r569656 - /cocoon/whiteboard/osgi/README.txt
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2007 11:36:08 GMT
Hi Daniel,

danielf@apache.org pisze:
> Author: danielf
> Date: Sat Aug 25 03:37:44 2007
> New Revision: 569656

> Log:
> Actually all samples work.
>
> Modified:
>     cocoon/whiteboard/osgi/README.txt

I see that you are playing with OSGi in whiteboard and according to svn log messages there
is
something to try already. However, I lack any experience and knowledge of OSGi and I don't
know how
Cocoon OSGi integration is supposed to work.

Could you give some links to introduction articles and tutorials that is the most relevant
to your
current effort? Giving some links to the discussion about *current* OSGi integration effort
would be
helpful. I'm asking for this because I just want only to get familiar with OSGi parts needed
in Cocoon.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski