cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Wicket integration
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:57:44 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Jeroen Reijn wrote:
>> This seems like a very interesting topic. I'm currently looking into
>> Wicket
>> to get to know the framework a bit better. Reinhard if you are going
>> to work
>> on this at the GT I would like to team up with you and see how this
>> can be
>> made possible. :-)
>
> Sure, you're welcome! I hope that Grek will join us as well.

count me in. I deep into Wicket currently (I always was more of web
*application* developer than web *site* developer.

Still in wicket I lack OOTB caching and pipeline handling (i.e. for
reporting).

It probably would be nice to create a wicket component that is able to
pass it's model to cocoon servlet and get the xml content in return.

--
Leszek Gawron                         http://www.mobilebox.pl/krs.html
CTO at MobileBox Ltd.