cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject GT2007 (was: Re: Wicket integration)
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:46:50 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:
> Reinhard, thanks again for invitation!
> I'm just calculating costs of such journey, but I guess thanks to my
> participation to GSoC it's going to be affordable for me.
> I'll post definitive informations soon.
Ok, I'm almost decided to see you at GT! :-)

However, I need to sort out some issues first with booking flights. I
have never been abroad and never have been to such event so please be
tolerant to my, most probably, dumb questions.

What are exact timings of each day? I guess that I'll have to arrive to
Rome on 02.10.2007 and leave on 06.10.2007 because I have no flights for
Wednesday morning and Friday evening. Does it make sense?
What are your plans? Anyone arriving on 02.10.2007 to the Ciampino Airport?

What about hotels? Can you recommend something?

Gosh... I'm little scared. ;)

Grzegorz Kossakowski

View raw message