cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC final report
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:56:56 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> You have done an excellent work Grzegorz.

+1

<snip/>

> While I have lot of expeience in teaching, coaching and mentoring IRL,
> this is the first time I have mentored someone that I never have met
> IRL, over email. I'm supprised that it has worked so well. An important
> factor is that you have written so much on the list so that I have been
> able to see what is going on.

I also want to stress that your communication with the rest of the community was
excellent and I don't think that you failed in this regard. Without having had
the time to activly participate in every discussion, I think I have a good
understanding of what you did and I want to thank you for it!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc