cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Division of Cocoon's JIRA project
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:27:23 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Take a look at COCOON-2091[1]
> issue, it has Fix version set to 2.2. Now if some user would like to
> take advantage of Xinha should start to search Maven repository for
> org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-forms-impl:2.2 right?

I'd think he would open up changes log for cocoon-forms block and see where it
was fixes.

Alternatively, he would go to download section of the website and click on
'cocoon-2.2-bin.tar.gz'.

But that's MHO.

> The answer is: no. It
> should start to search for cocoon-forms-impl:1.0.0-RC2 or
> cocoon-forms-impl:1.0.0.

Open COCOON-2091, remove 'fix version', add comment: 'Fixed in
cocoon-forms-impl:1.0.0-RC2', done. Personally, I'd not sweat over it that much
- it's not that big of a deal.

Vadim