cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC final report
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:55:03 GMT
Stephen Rosman pisze:
>     However, remember that it's no longer GSoC work so it's really
>     desirable that
>
>     others will join the effort. I would really like to avoid one-man show.
>

> I'd like to become more familiar with the internals of cocoon.  What
> would be your
> advice on how to go about it?

Cocoon internals are quite big, it includes:
   * treeprocessor (sitemap engine)
   * pipelines handling
   * enviornment handling
   * Avalon-Spring bridge
and much, much more.

What are you especially interested in? What's the goal behind getting to know about Cocoon
internals?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***