cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: GSoC final report
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 05:22:00 GMT
On 20.08.2007 14:33 Uhr, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

> Thinking about it further, GSoC organizers constantly say that GSoC
> isn't just about deliverables and thousands of lines of code. It's a
> chance for students to get involved into OS project, to gather enough
> knowledge and excitement to stay with project after GSoC period ends.
> You can be sure that I'm excited and I'm going to continue my work.

Grek, in my opinion you did a great job in probably every aspect. You
don't need to achieve every objective or be perfect in reporting -
that's not how open source works, even if you were on a special project
and get paid for it. I liked it a lot to discuss with you and others
which gave me more inside details as well.

I wish you much success with your exams! And I hope to see you back
afterwards with full power :)

Joerg