cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Refactoring cocoon-thread
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:44:18 GMT
Looking at the code I think we should fix some more issues with the
thread module:

Some setter methods have been added to the ThreadPool interface. I think
this is an immutable service, therefore I would like to remove the
setter methods again.

The Queue interface should not be part of the api. It's just used
internally.

The RunnableManager#createPool(String name,...) should return the
created pool and we should add a getPool(String name) to the
RunnableManager interface as well.

The shutdown method should be removed from the ThreadPool interface as
all pools are managed (and therefore shutdown) by the runnable manager
implementation.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler