cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <>
Subject Re: Refactoring cocoon-thread
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:32:54 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> We've already done some incompatible changes in trunk, I would like to
> add one more which should not effect most of our users.
> The current cocoon-thread-api and -impl core modules use the same
> package name: o.a.c.components.thread. I propose to change this to
> o.a.c.thread for the api and o.a.c.thread.impl for the the
> implementation. The whole thread stuff is independent from Cocoon (and
> also Spring) and therefore I think it makes sense to have clean package
> names.
> If noone objects I'll do the changes in the next days.

BTW. If you or others plan to do any more incompatible changes keep in mind that I would like
release Cocoon artifacts after 15th of September. Of course if there is any other, more experienced

volunteer I would be happy to leave the task for her.

Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***
*** incessantly so I'll not be able to respond to e-mails                     ***
*** regularly and my work will be somehow irregular.                          ***
*** I'm already trying to switch ISP but it will take handful amount of time. ***

View raw message