cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Refactoring cocoon-thread
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:28:52 GMT
We've already done some incompatible changes in trunk, I would like to
add one more which should not effect most of our users.

The current cocoon-thread-api and -impl core modules use the same
package name: o.a.c.components.thread. I propose to change this to
o.a.c.thread for the api and o.a.c.thread.impl for the the
implementation. The whole thread stuff is independent from Cocoon (and
also Spring) and therefore I think it makes sense to have clean package
names.

If noone objects I'll do the changes in the next days.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org