cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Default Expression Language
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:33:45 GMT
For 2.2 I suggest that what we recommend should be the default. However,
it should clearly be documented how to reconfigure to match 2.1.  As far
as which one to choose, I would look at:
1. Compatible license
2. Documentation
3. Performance
4. Ease of integration. (i.e. doesn't have to be ripped from some other
jar, doesn't have a lot of dependencies we don't already have, etc.)

Ralph