cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI: New Continuum instance
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:19:31 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With help of Brett Porter I'm just in process of creating new Continuum
> setup for Cocoon at a new Continuum instance[1]. Brett told me that old
> one when we used to have Cocoon built is going to be shut down soon.

Grek and Brett, many thanks for making this happen!

However, after getting dozens of messages when a build problem occurs in one of
our core modules I wonder whether we shouldn't go back to the former
configuration of having only one Continiuum project. Or do I overlook some
advantage of the Continuum project per module setup?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc