cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: svn commit: r567436 - in /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-pipeline/cocoon-pipeline-impl: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/pipeline/spring/ src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/spring/
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 18:16:32 GMT
gkossakowski@apache.org skrev:
> Author: gkossakowski
> Date: Sun Aug 19 10:28:30 2007
> New Revision: 567436

> Log:
> COCOON-2122: Implemented pipeline component custom scope. Added dependency on cglib because
<aop:scoped-proxy/> element needs it.

cglib was required in early versions of Spring 2.0 but not anymore, you
can use:

   <aop:scoped-proxy proxy-target-class="false"/>

which will use ordinary Java proxies instead. The limitation is that the
  proxied object need to implement an inteface. While having an extra
possibly unmotivated interface is a little bit inconvenient, I find it
prefarable as it saves us from the added complications byte code
engeneering.

/Daniel