cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Division of Cocoon's JIRA project
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:27:05 GMT
I don't want to see Cocoon portal under COCOON_BLOCKS only to have it
changed later.

I also don't understand the last sentence in Reinhard's email, "IMO we
should either create them all or don't change anything because I don't
understand what the benefit of having multiple Jira projects is if we
can't use correct version numbers.".  This implies that separate Jira
projects can't have correct version numbers, which I don't recall ever
hearing anything about.

I'm not about to vote -1 on this proposal, but I'm also not seeing
others enthusiastically endorsing this either.

Ralph