cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI: New Continuum instance
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:58:23 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:
>> 3. It's considerably faster and has new neat options like projects group.
>
> Actually it's going to be upgraded soon so you may experience something
> opposite - slowness and instability but it's temporary.

Ok, basic setup is up and running here:
http://vmbuild1.apache.org/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=23

I set up separate build for each module using new capabilities of Continuum 1.1 beta 2. One
caveat
is that Continuum cannot import automatically modules pointed by profile (allblocks). It can
use
profiles while building, though. To work-around this limitation, current setup is as follows:
1. We have one big build of project Apache Cocoon that builds recursively all our blocks
2. We have separate builds of modules that are built by default by Maven (without -P allblocks
flag)

I'm going to ask Continuum folks how to import all our modules so we will have separate builds
for
all our modules and more fine grained control over their health.

All builds are done with Java 1.4. Notifications (as you probably noticed) work ok.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski