cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Division of Cocoon's JIRA project
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:27:21 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:

> Thanks Nils for the research. Maybe it's best to wait for these features
> then and only create seperate Jira projects for our two subprojects
> (configuration, servlet-service).
>
> Do the Atlassian folks have some kind of public schedule that gives us a
> clue what they plan for the upcoming releases?

Take a look at[1]. According to comments in these issues, if one is going to be addressed
in near
future it's going to have fix version set.

Most of issues reporting demand for this feature are rather old, JRA-846 is five years old...
would not expect this feature implemented in the future we care of.

[1] http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DEV/Implementation+of+New+Features+and+Improvements

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***