cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Division of Cocoon's JIRA project
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:19:11 GMT
Nils Kaiser wrote:
> By following the discussion I had a look wether JIRA people are planning
> to add some support in that direction and in fact there are some issues
> related to this:
>
> http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-12241 - Support for Product Suites
> / Sub-Projects (22 votes)
> http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-3228 - Ability to add versions to
> components (18 votes)
>
> While this does not add any solution to the problem, you could all vote
> for the issue or comment it. There are also a lot of duplicates...

Thanks Nils for the research. Maybe it's best to wait for these features then
and only create seperate Jira projects for our two subprojects (configuration,
servlet-service).

Do the Atlassian folks have some kind of public schedule that gives us a clue
what they plan for the upcoming releases?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc