cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nils Kaiser <NilsKai...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Division of Cocoon's JIRA project
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:41:01 GMT
By following the discussion I had a look wether JIRA people are planning
to add some support in that direction and in fact there are some issues
related to this:

http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-12241 - Support for Product Suites
/ Sub-Projects (22 votes)
http://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-3228 - Ability to add versions to
components (18 votes)

While this does not add any solution to the problem, you could all vote
for the issue or comment it. There are also a lot of duplicates...

Greetings,

Nils