cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Division of Cocoon's JIRA project
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:01:37 GMT
Felix Knecht pisze:

> I don't think that only released blocks will produce JIRA entries. Where
> shall then JIRA entries for unreleased blocks goto? And what happens
> with them when a block is released? Will the be moved into the new
> created JIRA project for the newly released block?

There will be still COCOON project that should be treated both as legacy and sink project.
If there
is no suitable JIRA project, create issue at COCOON.

As long as issues will be tied to some component in COCOON project it will be relatively easy
move all of them to the a created project.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***