cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Division of Cocoon's JIRA project
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:20:29 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
> hmmm, the main benefit of having seperate Jira projects is that we can
> have seperate version numbering schemes for each project. But looking at
> e.g. COCOONM2 I don't see how this can be achieved because all modules
> that it contains already have different version numbers. If I want to
> report a bug I don't know which version number I have to choose.

So what can we do? Split into more projects?

> Apart fromt that I miss COCOONCONFIGURATION. (Btw, would it be possible
> to use underlines, e.g. COCOON_CONFIGURATION to increase readability?)

According to http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/latest/project_keys.html#Project+Key+Pattern
it's configurable so we would have to ask infra for configuration details on Apache.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***