cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Division of Cocoon's JIRA project
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:13:42 GMT
I don't want to slow down this vote, but looking at the list, I have
several questions:

- why are some modules from cocoon core not listed under cocooncore?
- why a separate Jira project for the servletservice? and why not for
others that mind stand on their own?
- why separate projects for some blocks? Why exactly these?
- what about the remaining blocks?

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler