cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Division of Cocoon's JIRA project
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:03:15 GMT
Hi,

We have discussed JIRA split up several times now, the last time in this thread[1]. Since
infra team
raised concerns on proposed JIRA project identifier we agreed on adding "COCOON" prefix to
every
identifier. I posted updated proposal with topic "Division of Cocoon's JIRA once again" asking
if
there are any objections and for month there have been none.

I would like call vote on division of Cocoon's JIRA project into several smaller ones as outlined
below.
The list of projects with proposed JIRA identifiers in brackets:
- Cocoon Core (COCOONCORE)
   includes following artifacts:
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-pipeline-api
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-util
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-xml-api
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-pipeline-impl
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-xml-impl
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-pipeline-components
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-sitemap-api
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-thread-api
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-sitemap-impl
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-sitemap-components
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-xml-resolver
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-store-impl
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-thread-impl
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core-main-sample
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-expression-language-api
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-expression-language-impl
- Servlet service framework (COCOONSERVLETSERVICE)
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-servlet-service-components
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-servlet-service-impl
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-servlet-service-sample
- Template (COCOONTEMPLATE)
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-template-impl
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-template-sample
- Flowscript (COCOONFLOWSCRIPT)
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-flowscript-impl
- Database (COCOONDATABASE)
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-databases-mocks
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-databases-hsqldb-server
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-databases-hsqldb-client
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-databases-impl
- Forms (COCOONFORMS)
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-forms-impl
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-forms-sample
- M2 Plugins and archetypes (COCOONM2)
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-maven-plugin
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-rcl-spring-reloader
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-rcl-webapp-wrapper
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-22-archetype-block
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-22-archetype-block-plain
   * org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-22-archetype-webapp

Please cast your votes!

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/73844

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***