cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Expression Block
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:49:46 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> :) Okay, I see your point and you're most propably right - although we
> might have blocks that don't have COB-INF etc. and I might not want to
> use all core modules. So we should be prepared to make them optional
> where possible, e.g. if I don't want to have javascript support for the
> expression language stuff etc.

We should have clean, separated dependencies independently from if we deal with core module
or
block, at all. ;-)
Nevertheless, I think we agree on main directions. :)

> Ah, ok, I see, I would go with "el" for the package name then :) In
> general you are right that its better to use all segments but I guess
> that there will be exceptions to this rule :) So, best would be to have
> module names which consist of just one single name.

Ok, thanks for clarifying.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***