cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test Cases are broken in trunk
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:36:05 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hmm, now they're gone - strange (one of those maven things I guess).

I don't think so. My gut feeling is that caching source test case failed for you but this
was caused
by your network condition's or slashdot's server conditions. I really dislike this approach
when,
while testing, we are fetching data from external site. This causes tests failing due to conditions

that we are not in control of.

Usually second run solves compilation error, though.

> Thanks for fixing the others - now I can compile all blocks as well.

No problem, thanks for pointing this out.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***