cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test Cases are broken in trunk
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:19:43 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> Hi,
>
> since the latest refactorings, most of our test cases do not compile
> anymore. I managed to fix the portals block (which is just one test
> case), but I fail to see how to fix the others, e.g. in the core block.

I fixed tests in chaperon, midi and webdav blocks (commits r566049:566067) by working around
Maven's
  MNG-1378 issue[1]. After applying these changes trunk with -P allblocks compiled just fine.

What broken tests in core block do you refer to?

Also, I'm not sure if it helps but voting for MNG-1378 is probably a good idea. This is main
cause
of having a lot of crap in our poms.

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1378

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski
*** My Internet Service Provider breaks my internet connection                ***