cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote result] Let our environment abtractions extend the http servlet ones
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:12:34 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> I saw that trunk/commons/status.xml hasn't been touched for nearly a
> year. Should I document the change there or do we have some new place
> for documenting changes in the trunk?

There is a changes.xml file for each module. For such general changes I suggest
using trunk/core/cocoon-core/src/changes.xml. Unfortunatly I haven't found a
simple way to use the status.xml files easily with Maven 2.

> Do we have some special area in the 2.2 documentation for upgrade how to?

now we have :-)
see http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-22/g2/1402.html

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc