cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [vote] Let our environment abtractions extend the http servlet ones
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 05:32:25 GMT
On 04.08.2007 9:03 Uhr, Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> I don't want this to collide with releasing 2.2, so I'll wait with
> introducing the changes if there is any risk for that.

Can you please clarify what exactly this vote is now about? To do it at
all thought we had already decided that some time ago)? To do it with
upcoming 2.2 or in 2.3? What made me wonder was Reinhard's mentioning of
not having announced 2.2 RC 1 yet (what I found a rather lame excuse ;) ).

Anyway, +1 for me to do it in 2.3. We can deprecate them now in 2.2.

Joerg