cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Let our environment abtractions extend the http servlet ones
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 11:05:18 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:

> If we follow our release policies, we wouldn't be allowed to introduce
> this change for any 2.2.x release and 2.3 is far away I'd guess. But
> since we have released the first series of RC1 without having announced
> them so far, my vote is +1.

Reinhard, have you read this e-mail[1]? Last paragraph is especially important:

     I also think that we could release cocoon-core:2.3 just after I finish changes to Object
Model and
     Expression handling so people can benefit from it right away.

If we agreed on this plan we could release Cocoon 2.3 quickly along with Daniel's proposed
changes. WDYT?

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/74296

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski