cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running Samples, Re: svn commit: r562199
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 08:58:38 GMT
Jörg Heinicke pisze:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> I got an exception [1]. Any ideas?

Vadim, if you want to see minimal version of Cocoon working *now* you can rebuild it omitting
"-P allblocks" option. It should work, then.

> You can try to track that one down as well which actually was already supposed to be
fixed [2] ;-)

I wanted to fix this issue but I found that I cannot reproduce it. Seems like XML parser in
my configuration does not perform validation. I
have Java 6 on openSUSE 10.2 with standard configuration. I'm not sure how to enable this
validation :-(

Vadim, since you are able to get this error it would be great if you could have a look at
it. I'll post comment in COCOON-2079 explaining
how to track the actual problem.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski