cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r562199 - in /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-sitemap/cocoon-sitemap-impl: pom.xml src/changes/changes.xml src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/sitemap/SerializeNode.java
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 09:13:04 GMT
vgritsenko@apache.org pisze:
> Author: vgritsenko
> Date: Thu Aug  2 10:45:05 2007
> New Revision: 562199

> Log:
> Fix regression introduced in r530406, r532869.
> Update changes document: RC1 is long released.

What kind of regression you had in mind?

At this point I'm not sure how, but your commit breakes servletService components (generator,
transformer and serializer) usage. You can
check it accessing this url:
   http://localhost:8888/blocks/cocoon-forms-sample/

and you should get this error:
   Message: Cannot create consumer source for request that is not POST.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski