cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Re: [Cocoon 2.1.x - Portal] Optimization
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 06:42:46 GMT
This is handled by the profile manager - the default gives each user an
own profile. There is a static profile manager which *should* do exactly
what you want - but I haven't looked at the code for years, so it might
not work out of the box. This manager is in 2.1.x and in 2.2 as well.

Erron Austin wrote:
> Hi,
> We are using cocoon 2.1.9 portal to basically serve up regular sites.
> So, there are no individual customizations per site nor any other
> "portal" functionality being used so far. In order to optimize
> performance, we would like to bypass the "login" functionality of the
> website, and allow all anonymous users to use the same layout.
> Question #1 - Has this been done or planned for Cocoon Portal 2.2?
> Question #2 - If not, any pointers on how to make this change?
> Question #3 - Does this posting belong on the dev list?
> Thanks,
> Erron

Carsten Ziegeler

View raw message