cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wicket integration
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:38:49 GMT
* Grzegorz Kossakowski:

> What I would like to add is that our users already tried[1] to do so.
>
> [1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.user/61153

Thanks for mentioning this.  I remember now about this
"UnsupportedOperationException" issue on
ServletRequest.getLocale().

Indeed, that would be great to allow integration of Cocoon and
Wicket.  Integration is already possible through the use of
servlets in web.xml, but of course having the power of sitemaps to
« mount » a Wicket application would be a plus.

However, this would require a dedicated URL space like /wicket/**
because Wicket has its own strategies for controlling the URLs.

Cheers,
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty