cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GT2007] ANN: The 6th Cocoon GetTogether, Rome, October 2007
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:12:54 GMT
* Reinhard Poetz:

> Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>
> > During the  traditional Hackathon,  developers and  users will
> > team up to discuss the Cocoon  internals and work side by side
> > on current Cocoon issues.
>
> I've created a wiki page to collect relevant information (ideas,
> who will come, etc.) about the Hackaton.

I read this:

[ReinhardPoetz] I want  to work on the  servlet-service-fw so that
the Wicket servlet is servered with the environment it needs.

Can you expand a bit (unless  it has already been discussed), that
rings a bell to me and it looks interesting.
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty