cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Kazó Csaba <kazocs...@freemail.hu>
Subject ObjectModel bug
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 13:26:26 GMT
Hi Grek,

I've spotted a small regression in the stuff you're working on (ObjectModel). It breaks functionality,
so I thought I'd make sure you know about it.

It happens when using the PipelineUtil functions. These save the current context object, overwrite
it with the one specified as an argument, do the pipeline stuff, and finally restore the saved
object. Now, if either of the two context objects involved is null (and the original one is
always null, as far as I've seen), the FlowHelper.setContextObject throws a NullPointerException
that originates in ObjectModelImpl.fillContext, line 142 (contextObject.getClass() call on
null instance).

Csaba