cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Das, Aditi" <Aditi....@schwab.com>
Subject xsl-fo eating up the HttpSession
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 19:25:10 GMT
Hi,
We are using cocoon framework  in our project. I want to render a xsl as
PDF. For that I have written a xsl-fo  transfomer which will be
serialized by FOPSerializer.
>From the xsl-fo , I am calling a servlet
<fo:external-graphic height="150px" width="350px">

<xsl:attribute name="src">

url('http://localhost:6426/MarketDepthServlet?cusip=31771CSY2&amp;chart=
yeildChart')

</xsl:attribute>

</fo:external-graphic>

Inside this servlet I will get the image from the session attribute and
flush it on the screen..

The problem I am facing is, xsl fo goes inside the servlet but doesnot
recognize the old session, instead creates a new one.
I am not able to understand why is the old session dying.Sitemap.xmap
has the below entry.

<map:match pattern="marketDepth*.pdf">

<map:act type="market-depth-action"/>

<map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/marketDepth.xsp"/>

<map:transform type="session"/>

<map:transform src="xsl/marketDepth/marketDepth-xslfo.xsl"/>

<map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>

</map:match>

Please reply to my mail id as I am not a member of this group. Any
pointer to this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Aditi
I am not the best, but certainly not like the rest.