cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [2.2] consider me inactive
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:35:11 GMT
Hi Cocoonistas,

The recent lack of response to Grzegorz messages about 2.2 prompted me
to write this clarification: although I still care for Cocoon as a
project, and I'm still (part-time) helping people maintain some 2.1.x
apps that I wrote in the last few years, I have completely lost track
with 2.2.

If 2.1.x and 2.2 were distinct projects, I'd step down for the 2.2
one, as I'll probably not be using it in the foreseeable future, and
my lack of knowledge about it makes it impossible for me to vote on
technical issues, releases etc.

I'm still following the dev and private lists, and will continue to do
so for the time being.

I hope this statement helps those working on 2.2 cope with the lack of
surprised if several other committers are in the same case, lacking
knowledge about 2.2 to actively participate, and without a real need
for it at the moment.

-Bertrand