cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - Merging deployer & rcl
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:49:35 GMT

I plug into your thread because I'm right into it : I checked-out the Cocoon ACEGI sample,
completed it and tested it, it's great.
But I've got trouble with the xweb file : using the block-only rcl webapp, patch is correctly
applied, but I would like to make my app security with
ACEGI a block (seems promising with ACEGI as a filter and xweb), but such a block included
into a webapp block does not triggers web.xml patching when
calling "mvn package".

Did I missed something ?
Thanks a lot for your answers !

Olivier Billard

Giacomo Pati wrote:
>>> But can only be used if packaging of the project is war!
>> I ported the patching functionality to cocoon:rcl too. In order to be
>> consistent with our other directory names, the plugins search for patch
>> files in /COB-INF/cocoon/xpatch/*.xweb.
> What was the reason to change the path from /META-INF/cocoon/xpatch/*.xweb to
> /COB-INF/cocoon/xpatch/*.xweb? It's confusing to me to change that.
>> But I have to admit that I only tested it very basically because I don't
>> really use it myself.
> That's why I'm trying and asking ;-)
> Ciao and thanks
> - --