cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Billard <olivier.billard.coc...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon Maven plugin - Merging deployer & rcl
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:49:35 GMT
Guys,

I plug into your thread because I'm right into it : I checked-out the Cocoon ACEGI sample,
completed it and tested it, it's great.
But I've got trouble with the xweb file : using the block-only rcl webapp, patch is correctly
applied, but I would like to make my app security with
ACEGI a block (seems promising with ACEGI as a filter and xweb), but such a block included
into a webapp block does not triggers web.xml patching when
calling "mvn package".

Did I missed something ?
Thanks a lot for your answers !

--