cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Hunsberger" <>
Subject Re: HttpServletRequest vs o.a.c.e.Request saga continues
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:33:01 GMT
On 7/26/07, Carsten Ziegeler <> wrote:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> >
> Now all you really need are some more committers who would like to
> support this plan - and that's the really hard part. One indication of
> interest is the very low participation in this thread....

I can say +1 to everything you've discussed.  However, I haven't had a
chance to try and build 2.2 recently since we're closing in on a
deadline for a huge project (3 years in development) at the end of the
month.  It will be another month of bug shooting before I even get a
chance to sync up SVN on the dev branch again.

I bet a lot of other people are on vacation and doing summer type
stuff and just nnot paying a lot of attention to Cocoon at the

Peter Hunsberger

View raw message