cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Reijn" <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: How to define database connection in C2.2?
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 14:24:33 GMT
Grzegorz,

thanks for the pointer. I'll have a look tonight and see if I can make a start.

Greetz,

Jeroen Reijn

	-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
	Van: Grzegorz Kossakowski [mailto:gkossakowski@apache.org]
	Verzonden: wo 4-7-2007 14:40
	Aan: dev@cocoon.apache.org
	CC:
	Onderwerp: Re: How to define database connection in C2.2?

	Jeroen Reijn pisze:
	> I've been going through some db and forms samples over the past couple of days and I'm
happy to help out in the little time I have during
	> the week. I'll be very busy from next week on, but I can probably lend a hand this week.
	>
	> Is there some working/migrated example somewhere in 2.2 that I can take a look at before
I start migrating a sample?

	Unfortunately I think you will have to take a role of pioneer. I have not seen any code using
Spring's DriverManagerDataSource bean.
	Nevertheless, I don't think that you will have to put a lot of effort to figure out how set
up things.

	--
	Grzegorz Kossakowski