cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianugo Rabellino" <>
Subject Re: CocoonGT2007 - When?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 22:08:37 GMT
On 7/17/07, Reinhard Poetz <> wrote:
> Hi Gianugo,
> are there already some concrete plans, when the GT will take place this year? I
> would be very interested to know it asap, because a project will start around
> the suggested dates of end of September or beginning of October and if possible
> I want to avoid timing collisions as far as possible.

Hey Reinhard,

sorry to keep you (and everyone else) waiting. We are busy crossing
t's and dotting i's, but I plan to send the dates, CFPs and other info
RSN. For now, here is the sneak peek: mark October 3th and 4th down.

Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source:
Orixo, the XML business alliance:
(blogging at

View raw message