cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to write a new type cforms widget outside cocoon-forms-impl? How?
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:46:36 GMT
Hi,
  I am trying to write a new type of widget in my block. I have changed some
code in cocoon-forms-impl to have my widget definition builder put into the
SimpleServiceSelector, the implementation of
WidgetDefinitionBuilderSelector.  But now, I meet a problem. All widget
definition builders inherit from AbstractWidgetDefinitionBuilder and have
their fields like datatypeManager, expressionManager, .. etc,. injected
through avalon. Since my widget is newed by my code, instead of
SimpleServiceSelector, these fields are not configured. How do I do this
injection.

Rice