cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Site creation for cocoon-servlet-service subproject
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 06:22:08 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We need to create a site in Daisy for cocoon-servlet-service. According
> to this[1] document I would need some karma on our zone to perform
> needed steps. I would like to ask you for granting me karma (I don't
> have any) or taking on the task of site creation on your own.

Hi Grek,

I don't know how to give you the necessary karma (maybe Bertrand reads those
lines and can help out here). In the meantime add the docs to
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-22/1327.html and I will move
them to the right place as soon as it exists. Thanks!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc