cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Site creation for cocoon-servlet-service subproject
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 21:53:54 GMT
Hi,

We need to create a site in Daisy for cocoon-servlet-service. According to this[1] document
I would need some karma on our zone to perform
needed steps. I would like to ask you for granting me karma (I don't have any) or taking on
the task of site creation on your own.

I'm just leaving and will be offline until Sunday's evening so I guess that I'll start filling
it with content on Monday. I also hope that
we find some way that allow me to continue my work as Object Model and ELs.......

Best regards to all of you.

[1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g3/1223.html

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski