cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to register MockProcessInfoProvider?
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:00:11 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler pisze:
>>
>> Hmmm, something worth trying. Do you think that changing
>> o.a.c.environment.* classes (like MockRequest) so they implement Servlet
>> interfaces and wrapping them in AbstractTestCase won't break anything?
> Hmm, it *should* not :) But I fear we'll only know afterwards..

I should have guessed the answer ;-)

Unfortunately, I face another problem. The only wrapper for HttpServletRequest we have is
o.a.c.environment.http.HttpRequest but its only
constructor looks like this:

   protected HttpRequest(HttpServletRequest req, HttpEnvironment env) {
     super();
     this.req = req;
     this.env = env;
   }

It's protected and it demands HttpEnvironment :-(
Do you think that I should create MockHttpRequestWrapper that would extend HttpRequest? It
all looks insane for me.

I'm wondering if previous approach (stub implementations) wouldn't be easier...

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski