cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Set depraction for client side javascripts
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:30:30 GMT

> Or a new map:log statement we talked about a long time ago, e.g.
> <map:log level="warn" msg="{1} is deprecated"/>
>
> Nothing that can be done with an action though...

I'm not quite sure but I think this [1] is the discussion about it.
Reading across I think at that time the problem was how to debug sitemap
and/or propagate messages in case of sitemap errors. When I'm right it
ended up in a deal to use cocoon stack trace [2] only and then see what
happens.

They way map:log would be used in this case is IMO different than the
usecase at that time.

WDYT about challenge the deal? Do we need nowadays the feature of map:log?

[1] http://marc.info/?t=107388969000001&r=1&w=2
[2] http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107413092717327&w=2

Felix