cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Move from HTMLArea to Xinha
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:42:32 GMT
Felix Knecht pisze:
>> Thanks to servlet-service-fw migration in CForms we can be pretty sure
>> that files will be accessed through our matcher.
>
> I'm not uptodate with the servlet-service-fw. Can you point me to this
> matcher please?

Take a look at sitemap[1] in cocoon-forms-impl; there is following snippet:

   <map:match pattern="resource/external/forms/**.js">
     <map:read src="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/{1}.js" type="servletLinkRewriter"/>
   </map:match>

It matches all request for js files so in your case you would need to create more specific
matcher (for paths related to HTMLArea) and you
are done.

> Not sure if this is the case, but when we need to add a specific
> 'deprecation'-filter to the web.xml we can't garantee this filter is
> used and therefore we can make sure, that the depraction message is
> print out somewhere.

I'm not sure what filter you are talking about. Could you explain?

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-impl/src/main/resources/COB-INF/sitemap.xmap

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski