cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [heads-up] cocoon-template is little broken in trunk
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:17:16 GMT
Felix Knecht pisze:
>> I advice everyone to test their applications that use template or
>> forms blocks so we can hunt all bugs early and fix them easily.
>
> Thanks for your ongoing big works :-)

No problem, it's my GSoC duty.

To be honest, I'm still not satisfied with peace of changes applied to Cocoon but it turns
out that I still have to learn a lot. On the
other hand, I feel that at the end of summer I'll rise to next level of Cocoon expertise 8-)

> The problems I had are resolved with commit 558681 and everything in my
> applications runs smoothly again.

Thanks for testing! It's really appealing to have someone testing your changes right away.
:-)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski